Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome to The M.E. of FVNCY Shop!

I currently have two options for you to make purchases:



  • Closet Item Request
    • Did you see something in a recent Fvncy post that you felt like, "I've got to have that!" Or maybe you've looked everywhere and just can't find it?

      Then you can make a "Closet Item Request" - send an email to MeFvncy(@)gmail.com and put "Closet Item Request" in the subject line. Provide the title and link from the Fvncy post that contains the item you're requesting. You may either name your price for the item (for the right price I will part with the item and it will be yours) or I can quote you a price.
  • Custom Order
    • Did you see a DIY item on a Fvncy post? Did you like it, but want it tweaked or changed? Or maybe you've seen a DIY project and would like me to make it for you? Then you should make a custom order.

      Please send an email to MeFvncy(@)gmail.com and put "Custom Order" in the subject line. In detail describe the custom piece you want. The more details the better and link any and all visual references. You can name the budget or I can quote you an estimate.
       
Important Notice:
  • All items are first come first served, all sales are final and non-refundable. 
  • Prices will be estimated and quoted in US DOLLARS with the SHIPPING AND HANDLING INCLUDED in the price. For INTERNATIONAL orders, add $10 SHIPPING TO THE LABELED PRICE.
  • At the moment I only take PAYPAL. Send your payments to MeFvncy(at)gmail.com .
  • I will ship items once the order has been confirmed. I will also provide a delivery confirmation.
  • Only serious inquiries. I cannot hold anything and the first payment I get will be the person it goes to.

Please bear with me as this shop is still a work in progress. Once I receive more feedback about what DIY pieces folks would like to purchase I will be posting them for orders. I also plan on posting some items from my closet. In the mean time have a gander at the "Suggested Items for Purchase" list on the left and browse the Fvncy posts.

For real time updates follow M.E. on Twitter (twitter.com/Meesow00). I look forward to doing business with you!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

3 comments:

  1. ♥nice post.)) love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This the GROSS BLOG for " kid- fucking " in the AEGEAN with NYE- DOT- COM?
    This the LOLITA CUM - EL SALVADOR?
    They say you 're with DIRTY GUY and COMSTUL?
    Way to go MICHELEG!!!!!
    But hate to tell you, UTAH gave all the BOOKS - SAPOP - to
    " POP GOES THE WEASEL".
    Got to love " family".
    No?
    So now, they got not only RUMPLE and SEMPOU they got LAKIESSE?
    And DEFIESSE?
    Oh, my, god.
    You know you are all in our movie ?
    " KANSAS KINGS".
    Make us proud.

    ReplyDelete